Many major insurance carriers changed their telehealth policies in October, doing away with cost-sharing waivers for virtual visits not related to Covid-19. Here’s what you need to know before you Zoom a doctor.
Original Source: cnbc.com
Salesforce sold its Zoom stake last quarter, a regulatory filing revealed this week.
Marc Benioff’s software titan potentially made as much as $600 million in profit, depending on when it sold.
Salesforce bought 2.8 million shares in the video-conferencing group for $100 million in April 2019, and Zoom’s stock price has surged more than 500% since then.
The company also exited its Dropbox position and sold most of its SurveyMonkey shares.
Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Salesforce cashed out its stake in Zoom Video Communications last quarter, potentially scoring a 600% return in 14 months, according to a regulatory filing this week.
Marc Benioff’s enterprise-software company spent $100 million to buy about 2.8 million shares in the video-conferencing platform immediately after it went public last April.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: How waste is dealt with on the world’s largest cruise ship
Warren Buffett may have dumped his entire Wells Fargo stake last quarter, finance professor David Kass saysJPMorgan says buy these 19 ‘diamond in the rough’ stocks that have plunged from yearly highs, but are spring-loaded for huge gains aheadTrump’s $400 weekly boost to unemployment insurance won’t increase benefits for jobless Americans anytime soon
Original Source: feedproxy.google.com
* Legal Sea Foods has filed a lawsuit against their insurer over business interruption insurance. Bet they hope the denial of their claim was just a “fluke.” [Boston Herald]
* A judge has dismissed a lawsuit stemming from a sex tape involving Kevin Hart. Sounds like this could form the basis of another Jumanji sequel. [Atlanta Journal Constitution]
* The Department of Justice has dropped criminal charges against Michael Flynn. [AP]
* A federal appeals court has ruled on legal fees to be doled out in the NFL concussion litigation. Don’t remember lawyers being involved in the Will Smith movie… [Legal Intelligencer]
* Tara Reade, who accuses Joe Biden of sexual assault, has hired a lawyer who represented six Harvey Weinstein victims. [New York Magazine]
* Zoom will start cracking down on Zoombombing in a deal with the New York Attorney General. Will Ferrell should still be allowed to crash Zoom calls… [NPR]
Original Source: abovethelaw.com